You’re a great coach, and more people need your coaching. But you can’t clone yourself, and you can’t add more hours in your day.
So what do you do?
Add group coaching!
This Open Forum workshop is mix of show, tell, and do-it-yourself. We’re in this together, and group coaching is a creative and resourceful way to bring MORE coaching to MORE clients and to grow your business in a whole new way.
You’ll learn how to create group coaching, make it a part of your practice. You’ll design a group coaching program for your target clients —one that’s ready to implement.
Learn what group coaching is, what makes it unique, and how it differs from 1x1 coaching and other group experiences. Learn from your peers with group coaching examples, obstacles, challenges, and success factors. We’ll compare and contrast group coaching with other group experiences like group therapy, pastoral care groups, support groups, and many more. We’ll share different group coaching designs and ways to include 1x1 coaching, training, guest speakers, and other features to enhance the group coaching experience. See pricing models and strategies to attract clients while maintaining profitability.
At the end of the session, you will have your own group coaching program ready sell and implement.
- Design a group coaching engagement during the session.
- Develop pricing strategies to attract participants and maintain profitability
- Identify the criteria and conditions that lead to group coaching success
- Develop strategies for handling the most common obstacles and challenges in group coaching
- Compare and contrast group coaching with other group experiences like therapy, counseling, support groups, etc.,
- Know when to integrate 1x1 coaching, training, and other experiences into group coaching
Jeff Nally, PCC, is an executive coach, group coach, coaching supervisor, professional speaker, and author creating no-nonsense neuroscience solutions for people to be more human at work. Jeff has led more than thirty group coaching engagements, and he is the Group Coaching Product Specialist at CoachSource. Jeff is the president of Nally Group Inc., focused on the science of leadership and human interaction. He created the executive coaching practice at a Fortune 70 healthcare company, directed HR at manufacturing companies, and led an HIV/AIDS services organization. Jeff is co-author of Rethinking Human Resources, and Humans@Work with other HR and coaching thought leaders.