Our goal is to make the International Gay Coaches Conference 2022 as assessible to our members as possible.
To support this, we offer a scholarship program to reduce the cost of attending. Successful scholarship applicants are entitled to receive a 50% discount on the cost of attending the main conferance and the pre-conference (should you wish to attend both parts of the event). Scholarhsip bookings are based on accommodation in either a quad room or garden cabin shared room.
We are able to offer a limited number of scholarships to members of Gay Coaches Alliance who fulfil any 3 of the following 5 criteria:
- This will be your first time attending the International Gay Coaches Conference at Easton Mountain.
- You live and will be travelling to attend the conference from outside North America.
- You have been working as a coach for less than two years.
- The niche of your coaching business is specific to working with LGBT+ clients.
- You are unable to afford to attend the conference without financial assistance of the scholarship program.
If you are successful, we will notify Easton Mountain and they will contact you to complete your registration.
- Quad room for main conference: $600 - with scholarship discount: $300
- Garden cabin shared room: $500 - with scholarship discount: $250
- Pre-conference: $275 (all accommodation types) - with scholarship discount $137.50