We are excited to welcome attendees to this year’s International Gay Coaches Conference, which takes place at Easton Mountain, NY from Wednesday May 1st - Sunday 5th May 2024.
Returning for its 12th edition, this year’s event will include:
- 4 nights accommodation and programming across 5 days, including
- Over 20 workshops drawn from our conference theme: ‘Awareness to Action: Disrupting Limits in Moving from Choice to Change’
- Early morning well-being focused sessions before breakfast
- Full evening program of activities
- Use of facilities at the retreat, including the wood fired sauna, hot tub and trails around the beautiful grounds of Easton Mountain
- Delicious menu of food throughout the day, plus early evening pre-dinner cocktail receptions
- Opportunities to meet and develop friendships with other gay coaches from around the world
- A choice of accommodation types at the retreat center. Alternatively, the option to stay nearby and commute each day.
- A truly transformational experience unlike any other coaching conference in the world
- Earn ICF CCEUs for accredited sessions you attend
The 2024 International Gay Coaches Conference is set to be our biggest and best yet!
Explore the pages in this section to discover more about our 2024 conference
- Learn more about the timetable and sessions featured within the conference
- Would you like to present at the conference? All people who register to attend are eligible to be a presenter. Submit your session here
- We offer a scholarsip progam offering a limited number of spaces to make the conference more affordable for eligible first time attendees. Learn more, including how to apply
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about the conference
Our Theme for 2024
AWARENESS TO ACTION: DISRUPTING LIMITS IN MOVING FROM CHOICE TO CHANGE
- Identifying the clients you wish to serve, with strategies for attracting and supporting them.
- Owning your professional development as a coach, embracing new perspectives to develop your coaching skills.
- Choosing a life aligned with your identity and values and sustaining the courage to create it.
Our 2024 theme is focused on "Action". We're building on the success of our 2023 event and we're confident that this year's theme will inspire and empower our attendees to take bold steps towards achieving their dreams. As coaches, we don't just talk the talk - we walk the walk. We support our clients to take action and improve their lives, and we're committed to helping our community to do the same for themselves. Join us at Easton Mountain and let's take action together to develop our businesses and create the lives we want.
We are creating a compelling program and experience that will truly inspire attendees in the areas of business development, professional development as a coach, and personal development in your own life. Not only that, as always at our unique conference and retreat, you will have a unique personally fulfilling transformational experience and make fantastic new friends.
Ultimately we want to stimulate your development as a coach and help you grow your business through a greater feeling of connectedness and with a greater range of tools at your disposal to serve your clients.
You will find all of this and so much more at the 2024 International Gay Coaches Conference!