Creating Powerful Workshops. Maximum Engagement, Highest Energy
with Jim Arnoff
Join Certified Career/Life/Business Coach Jim Arnoff in an interactive workshop that will mirror his model for powerful workshops. Learn the most effective ways to maximize engagement by the participants, incorporate highly effective coaching and elevate the group energy. Hear marketing techniques that minimize costs, delegate the actual marketing to others and allow you to facilitate with little to no preparation.
You will experience facilitating techniques designed to interact with as many participants as possible,
how to handle thorny questions and the best ways to keep the energy/flow going with ease.
You will take away:
- How to tailor make the workshop to fit your personality and style of coaching.
- Create a stronger sense of confidence to lead a workshop in an improvisational way to handle any situation.
- How to avoid being a salesman and more of an attractor of clients.
- The keys to being fully present and available to effective handle whatever happens.
- How to avoid stage fright, fear of succeeding, uncertainty of what may happen.
- Techniques for managing participants that talk too much/monopolize, those that are defensive and those that are reluctant to share.
Jim is a Certified Life/Career/Business Coach to the entertainment industry, small business owners, veterans in film and television, women in finance and NYU alumni. Jim is certified by the International Coach Federation and founded the Gay Coaches Collective/NYC.
As a consultant, he shapes pitches, strengthens sizzle reels and works with producers to launch their own production companies. He practices entertainment law in television, film and digital.
He leads workshops for Veterans in Media and Entertainment/East and West, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce/NYC, the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, U.S. Military Academy, Writers Guild of America/East and West, New York Women in Film & Television, NYU/Tisch/Career Services/Arts & Entertainment Network, The Actors Fund/East and West, Hollywood Radio & Television Society, Women in Film,, Film Fatales, Hollywood Women’s Collective, The Filmshop/East and West and the Children’s Media Association.
Jim is a faculty member of the School of Visual Arts (""Pitching Your Television Series to the Industry Pros"") and guest speaks at NYU and the Fashion Institute of Technology.
|Session Start Time||January 23rd, 2021 4:15 pm EDT|
|Session End Time||January 23rd, 2021 5:30 pm EDT|