PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE CONDITIONS APPLY TO PAYMENTS FOR BOOKINGS FOR THE 2024 INTERNATIONAL GAY COACHES CONFERENCE AT EASTON MOUNTAIN. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING.
- 'we', 'our', ‘us’ means Gay Coaches Alliance (GCA)
- 'Retreat' means the 2024 International Gay Coaches Conference at Easton Mountain (our hosts)
- 'Force Majeure' means any circumstances which are unusual and/or unforeseeable which are beyond the control of Gay Coaches Alliance or Easton Mountain, the consequence of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including (but not limited to) war or threat of war; riot; civil strife; hostilities; political unrest; government action; industrial dispute; natural or other disaster; nuclear incident; terrorist activity; weather conditions; closure of airports; fire; flood; drought; pandemic; re-scheduling or cancellation of flights or alteration of the airline or aircraft type by an airline and technical problems with transportation and all similar events outside our control.
- 'Major Change' includes the following when made before the first day of the Retreat: (a). A change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification for the whole or a major part of your Retreat; (b) Cancellation of the Retreat due to the minimum number of participants not being met.
1. Your Retreat Payment Terms and Conditions
At the point of registration, the 'lead name' on the booking guarantees that they have the authority to accept and does accept on behalf of the party the terms of these payment terms and conditions for your booking. Your booking will be made directly through the website of our event host, Easton Mountain. Payment is required in accordance with clause 3 below. After all appropriate payments have been made, Easton Mountain will send you an email confirming receipt of the payment. It is important to check the email confirmation when you get it to make sure that all the details are exactly as you requested. In the event of any discrepancy, please contact Easton Mountain (
This agreement applies to the International Gay Coaches Conference at Easton Mountain from 1st - 5th May 2024 only. It is a bespoke policy created by Gay Coaches Alliance and applies to payments for this event only in lieu of Easton Mountain’s Terms and Conditions for their own events.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain the relevant insurance cover once your booking has been confirmed by Easton Mountain on our behalf. Please note the terms of clauses 4 and 5 below. We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Please read your policy and take it with you on the Retreat. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
3. Paying for your Retreat
- If booking more than 60 days in advance of the Retreat (1st March 2024 or before), 50% of the fee shown at the point of booking is due to reserve your place (your deposit). For bookings made within 60 days of the first day of the retreat (after 2nd March 2024), payment of the full fee is required at the point of booking.
- The full fee shown on the invoice is due 60 days in advance of the Retreat (2nd March 2024).
- At anytime during the period of 60 days in advance of the Retreat, your place is not confirmed until full payment has been made.
If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case the cancellation charges set out in clause 5 may become payable. All payments are taken by Easton Mountain on behalf of the GCA by card payment.
4. If you Change Your Booking
If after Easton Mountain’s confirmation receipt of payment by email you wish to change the accommodation type of your Retreat, we will do our utmost to make these changes, but it may not always be possible.
5. If you Cancel Your Retreat
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your Retreat at any time. Written notification by email to
The following Retreat cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellation 90+ days before the first day day of the Retreat (1st February 2024) – 50% of the deposit will be retained us.
- Cancellation days 61-89 days before the first day day of the Retreat (2nd February to 1st March 2024) – 50% of the full fee will be retained by us.
- Cancellation 0-60 days before the first day day of the Retreat (after 2nd March 2024) – 100% of the full fee will be retained by us.
6. Force Majeure events
If flights or other travel arrangements have been booked and the Retreat is cancelled due to a Force Majeure or Major Event, you will need to claim the cost of the flights and any other travel related expenses from your insurer.
Due to the unpredictability of Force Majeure events we shall not be liable for any changes either before or during the Retreat, which in our opinion are necessary to protect your safety. In this event, we will offer you suitable alternative arrangements, or, if you do not travel, return the monies you have paid us.
Very rarely, we may be forced by Force Majeure to change or terminate your arrangements whilst you are en route for the Retreat. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any from our suppliers), pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.